Creaset C1S Litho
Creaset C1S Litho is made with excellent sheet formation and dimensional stability for high-speed runability throughout the printing and lamination process. Its high smoothness yields a sharp dot transfer. Creaset C1S prints with noticeable bright graphics, high-gloss and uniform even surface.
A broad range of basis weights enable us to handle a variety of print projects ranging from cut and stack labels for cans and bottles, dust jackets for hardcover books to point of purchase displays and lamination on corrugated boxes.
Creaset C1S is stocked for immediate delivery and compliments the Creator C2S coated line.
For information about our Creaset C1S Litho product line, including product samples, data sheets or questions, please contact us today!
Creaset C1S Litho Label
|Basis Weight||Method||60 lb text||70 lb text||80 lb text|
|Caliper||PT||3.0 +/- 4||3.4 +/- 4||3.9 +/- 4|
|Brightness R457||ISO 2470-2 %||94 +/- 2||94 +/- 2||94 +/- 2|
|Opacity||ISO %||89 +/- 2||91 +/- 2||92.5 +/- 2|
|Gloss||%||70 +/- 5||70 +/- 5||70 +/- 5|
- Suitable for litho lamination and cut and stack labels.
- High brightness and high print gloss label with a neutral shade.
- Maintains consistancy throughout the printing and lamination process.
- Cut and stack labels for cans and bottles
- Dust jackets for hardcover books
- Point of purchase displays
- Lamination on corrugated boxes
- FSC chain of custody
- PEFC chain of custody
- EMAS Motril mill
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001 energy efficiency
- ISO 9001 quality
- OHSAS 18001 Motril mill