Crown C1S Litho FSC Board
Our Crown C1S Litho FSC-certified line is made with excellent sheet formation and dimensional stability for high-speed runnability throughout the printing and lamination process. Its high smoothness yields a sharp dot transfer. Crown C1S FSC prints with a noticeable bright label with a blue-white shade, high-gloss and uniform surface. The neutral PH allows the printed piece to maintain its qualities over time.
A broad range of basis weights enable us to handle a variety of print projects ranging from point of purchase displays, lamination on corrugated boxes, dust jackets for hardcover books to can and bottle labels. Our commitment to excellence shows in everything we do and that commitment is most evident in the quality of our product lines.
At MKD, we’ve assembled an extensive portfolio of coated papers. Our product lines are available in a wide range of weights and grades to meet all your printing needs and we continue to add and refine to the items, sizes and quantities we offer to our customers.
For information about our Crown C1S Litho FSC product line, including product samples, data sheets or questions, please contact us today!
Crown C1S Litho Board
|Basis Weight||Method||60 lb text||67.5 lb text||80 lb text||94.5 lb text|
|Brightness||ISO %||91 +/- 2||91 +/- 2||91 +/- 2||91 +/- 2|
|Opacity||ISO %||92 +/- 2||94 +/- 2||96 +/- 2||98 +/- 2|
- Crown C1S Litho FSC is a coated one side litho label suitable for lamination.
- High brightness label with a blue-white shade.
- High-strength label that is excellent for demanding die-cutting and scoring.
- Maintains stability throughout the printing and lamination process.
- High print gloss.
- Point of purchase displays
- Lamination on corrugated boxes
- Dust jackets for hardcover books
- Cut and stack labels
- Can and bottle labels