Winfield C1S Litho PEFC
Our Winfield C1S Litho PEFC was developed to be extremely versatile; however it is especially suited for the corrugate and litho lamination market. Winfield is a high brightness sheet with an opulent blue-white shade that gives your graphics visible shelf-appeal. It has a high stiffness which gives it superior folding properties and allows it to remain stable throughout the printing and lamination process. Winfield also has an extremely high opacity level that is normally impossible to find with an affordable grade.
At MKD we understand that not all paper and board is created equal. You only get one chance to make a first impression and this is especially true when it comes to how your products are packaged and marketed. By using our Winfield C1S Litho you will get a sheet that has excellent print quality and lamination properties with a luxury packaging finish. The brightness of the sheet ensures that the graphics standout while delivering the stability needed for any project while remaining cost competitive and environmentally friendly.
We are always searching for the highest quality products while maintaining competitive pricing. Winfield C1S Litho PEFC combines higher brightness, better opacity, and superior folding qualities while establishing competitive pricing.
For information about our Winfield C1S Litho PEFC product line, including product samples, data sheets or questions, please contact us today!
Winfield C1S Litho PEFC
|Basis Weight||Method||60# Text||70# Text||81# Text||94.6# Text||101# Text|
|Brightness||ISO % 2470||88||88||89||89||89|
|Opacity||ISO % 2471||91||93||95||97||98|
- Winfield C1S Litho PEFC is a coated one side litho label for lamination.
- Winfield C1S Litho PEFC has superior folding properties
- Winfield C1S Litho PEFC is a high brightness label with a blue white shade and high print gloss.
- Winfield C1S Litho PEFC has a high caliper and stiffness.
- Winfield C1S Litho PEFC is a high-strength label that is excellent for demanding die-cutting and scoring.
- Winfield C1S Litho PEFC maintains stability throughout the printing and lamination process.
- Point of purchase displays
- Lamination on corrugated boxes
- Dust jackets for hardcover books
- Cut & Stack labels
- Can and bottle labels
- PEFC Certified
- Mill is ISO9001 [Quality Management] Certified.
- Mill is ISO14001 [Environmental Management] Certified.
- FDA US 21 CFR Standard
- REACH Compliant from SVHC Heavy Metals
- ROHS Reach Compliant
- CPSIA Heavy Metal Compliant
- CONEG – Toxics in Packaging Tested
- MSDS Sheet (Material Safety)
- DMF (Dimethyl fumarate)